Effective Date: May 5, 2011
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site. We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes a threat, or violates export control laws.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
7. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9. DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Visitus Media LLC
438 Anessa Rose Loop
Ocoee, FL 34761
Agent’s Name/Email Address: oi-at-OrlandoInformer.com
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
14. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
15. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
Visitus Media LLC
52 Riley Road #379
Celebration, FL, 34747
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
16. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Orlando, Florida, USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Florida, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
18. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
19. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site will be stored and processed in our servers located only in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to the United States.
20. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
21. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Material Modifications Since May 5, 2011: none.
Copyright © 2001-10 Digital Contracts, Inc. (http://www.digicontracts.com/). All Rights Reserved (this is not a Creative Commons license). This document is licensed only for use by the owner of this website. Copying or use of this document in whole or in part by anyone other than the licensee is prohibited.
Effective Date: May 5, 2011
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Regarding Personal Information (defined below), if any modifications are materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the Personal Information previously disclosed by you, we will obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us and that may be used to identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, and credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
Non-Personal Information. We reserve the right to collect anonymous information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system and Internet protocol (IP) Address, Internet domain and host name, your Internet Service provider, your clickstream data, and the dates and times that you may access this site and specific pages (Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information is essentially anonymous when collected; however, it’s possible that Non-Personal Information could be used to identify you.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, product, or service from this website. Personal information that we collect may vary with the each sign-up or registration, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, travel plans and concerns, and credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
Your Communications With Us. We collect Personal Information that we receive from you as you communicate with us.
Passive and Analytical Information. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, Non-Personal Information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given, our private, internal reporting for this site, and security assessments for this site.
We do NOT tie or link your Personal Information to Non-Personal Information with persistent identifiers. For example, we would not tie or link your email address (Personal Information) with information collected by a cookie regarding the length of time you visit our site (Non-Personal Information).
We reserve the right to make full use of Non-Personal Information. For example, we may use Non-Personal Information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
General Disclosure Policy. Our general policy is that we will not share, sell, or rent your Personal Information to others. The only exceptions to this general policy: (i) are described in the subsections below, and (ii) if you explicitly approve through our site. We reserve the right to disclose Non-Personal Information without restriction.
Disclosure to Affiliated Entities. We reserve the right to provide your Personal Information to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries.
Disclosure to Service Providers and Online Partners for Website Operations. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may use third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, and reporting services. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to cause these third parties to agree to hold your information in confidence or to disclose information only to third parties that we believe in good faith are trustworthy regarding the confidentiality of your information.
Disclosure to Successors. If we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or if we sell this website business or a line of business from this website, we reserve the right to transfer such information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we reserve the right to transfer such information to protect our rights or as required by law.
Disclosure Incident to Legal Process and Enforcement. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), or (ii) to investigate or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
Disclosure to Third Parties For Direct Marketing; Your California Privacy Rights. We may provide you with the opportunity to receive promotional offers from specifically identified third-parties through their direct marketing efforts, but only if you explicitly consent (opt-in) to receive each offer. If you explicitly consent (opt-in), your Personal Information will be shared only with the specifically identified third-party to enable them to provide you with the offer you have requested, and then only in connection with that specific promotion and not on a continual basis. Any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of their Personal Information to third parties for purposes of direct marketing. You may request further information about our compliance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83 at the following email address: compliance.officer-at-your-domain.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per registrant each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this the address provided above.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
3rd Party Cookies for Web Analytics and Reporting. We reserve the right to use web analytics services provided by 3rd parties. These services use 3rd party cookies (cookies passed by others, not by us) to collect Non-Personal about your use of this site. These web analytics services may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service’s behalf.
3rd Party Cookies for Serving Behavioral Ads. We reserve the right to serve our ads and third party ads on our site that are targeted to your interests (“3rd Party Behavioral Ads”). 3rd Party Behavioral Ads are served by 3rd party advertising services that use 3rd party cookies (cookies passed by others, not by us) to collect Non-Personal Information about your use of this site and other websites. This information is your “behavioral data”. 3rd Party Behavioral Ads do not use your Personal Information. Instead, they associate your behavioral data on visited sites with your computer, so that the ads your computer sees on this site are more likely to be relevant to your interests. These advertising services may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service’s behalf. We will provide notice and the opportunity to opt-out of receiving 3rd Party Behavioral Ads.
Participation in Google’s Adsense Network. We reserve the right to participate in Google’s AdSense network for purposes of serving 3rd Party Behavioral Ads. Google uses DoubleClick’s DART cookie in its AdSense network. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie. For information regarding how to opt out, go to http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html .
We follow reasonable and appropriate industry standards to protect your Personal Information and data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
When you transmit Personal Information through our registration process or if you purchase products or services, we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
ONWARD TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Any Personal Information which we may collect on this site will be stored and processed in our servers located only in the United States. By using this site, if you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to the United States.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. We request identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Information in any account you establish with this site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
This site treats email messages and other electronic messages that are sent through this site and not viewable by others as confidential and private, except as required by law, including without limitation, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the “ECPA”). The ECPA permits this site’s limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a “secure communications medium” under the ECPA.
If you supply us with your e-mail address you may receive promotional offers from third party sponsors which we select; however, in these instances, we do NOT share your Personal Information with the third party sponsors for purposes of the mailing; we do the mailing for them. However, if you do accept any of these promotional offers, any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites; however, we have entered into agreements with these websites which provide that unless you specifically agree otherwise, they will use and share your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing or fulfilling your request for products or services. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES; ONLINE ADS
This site may contain links to other websites with whom we have a business relationship. These links may include online advertisements that we deem to be appropriate. Any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Visitus Media LLC
52 Riley Road #379
Celebration, FL, 34747
Material Modifications Since May 5, 2011: none.
Copyright © 2001-11 Digital Contracts, Inc. (http://www.digicontracts.com/). All Rights Reserved (this is not a Creative Commons license). This document is licensed only for use by the owner of this website. Copying or use of this document in whole or in part by anyone other than the licensee is prohibited.